Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Busy Week Coming Up!

Busy Week Coming Up!

K1NaU have a very busy week coming up.  We are very excited about Naomi Udaiyar returning to K1NaU after being away on maternity leave. I would like to warmly welcome her back to UWCSEA!  She will spend her first week getting to know the class with my assistance. Then I sadly say goodbye to an absolutely gorgeous group of children. I know that Mrs Udaiyar and K1NaU will build a great relationship and continue to have a wonderful year!

Monday 25th November: 
9am Farewell Assembly for our Vice Principal, Kathryn McKenna
1.15pm Welcome Mrs Udaiyar Party and Farewell to Mrs Ritchie

Wednesday 27th November:
Infant Day of Sport, K1NaU need to wear their PE kit that day too.

Friday 29th November:
Work share:
Group 1: 12.30pm to 1pm
Group 2  1pm to 1.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment